At Pravastatin.org, we comply with all applicable privacy laws as we care about our users’ personal data. Furthermore, we want users of our site to know how we treat their data and also how to set their preferences in this regard.
Information Collected About You
We may collect “Personal Information” about you – such as your name, address, telephone number, email address or health information – in the following ways
- When you sign-up for promotions, newsletters or other types of communications;
- When you type your data in our “Contact Us” form.
- We may collect “Non-Personal Information” – info we cannot use to identify you in any way – with Cookies, Web Beacons and from additional external sources, even when you have not provided any Personal Data.
How Are Used Information Collected About You
In some cases, we may use data collected about you by Pravastatin.org web site to:
- Guaranty you with access to additional tools and services;
- Respond to your questions and/or send you communications (i.e., administrative);
- get your opinion about our sites and our offers;
- Analyze the user activities and behaviors for statistical purposes;
- Provide you and other visitors with similar interests and demographic features with more relevant contents and/or advertisements;
- Proceed with evaluation activities and research;
- Send you customized emails or other communications such as safe electronic messages about your health interests, including opportunities, reminders, announcements and news from Pravastatin.org; or
- Send you dedicated informational materials and/or offers related to your health interests on the part of our sponsors.
We may combine both, Personal and Non-Personal Information collected by Pravastatin.org about you, and we may also combine this information with data coming from external sources.
Third parties may also use Non-Personal Data to display advertising related to our user community preferences and interests.
Do We Share Your Information?
Pravastatin.org will never disclose your Personal Data without your explicit consent or:
- To fulfill legal obligations like a law, court orders, search warrant, subpoena or regulation;
- To suppliers and/or vendors during the delivery of their products or services to Pravastatin.org;
- In case of corporate changes coming from a sale of assets, a merger or bankruptcy; or
- In particular circumstances, such as in response to a physical threat (towards you or those of others).
Without your explicit consent Pravastatin.org won’t make your Personal Data available to third parties i.e., for marketing purposes.
What Are Cookies?
As most professional websites, Pravastatin.org is also using cookies that are little text file downloaded to your PC hard drive for a better experience on the site itself.
This page explains you what data they collect, how Pravastatin.org will use them and the reason why we need to store cookies. Here you can also learn how to prevent your PC from downloading cookies. However, be aware that by blocking cookies, you could worsen your experience on Pravastatin.org or some parts of the site may not work at all.
If you need additional info about cookies, visit the Wikipedia page at this address https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie.
Manage and delete cookies
If you want to disable/delete/disabling cookies just visit the following link and choose the guide related to the browser you are using.
How to allow, block, delete and manage cookies in the most used browsers
As already mentioned above, disabling cookies will affects some or all functionalities of Pravastating.org and other sites you visited in the past.
What kind of cookies do we set?
Pravastatin.org offers the user the possibility to sign-up for the newsletter service and cookies allow the system to remember if you are already in or not. If the system doesn’t find the related cooky in your computer you may miss important notification reserved to registered user only.
Third Party Cookies
Pravastatin.org uses Google Analytics, one of the most popular analysis systems on the web. This system tells us how users navigate our site and how they interact with it. From the analysis of this information, we are able to understand how to improve the browsing experience and use of the site itself.
If you want to read more about Google Analytics, please visit the official website at https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
Google Analytics cookies keep track of various information such as: the duration of visits to the site, the pages visited and the degree of interaction with the user. Only in this way can we understand how to produce content that meets the needs of our visitors.
Our site is constantly evolving and therefore we need to test new features that affect the way the site is provided to end users or our users. Cookies help us to understand if the new features are appreciated by users.
You may see advertisements on Pravastatin.org. These ads are provided by the Google Adsense service which, in turn, also uses the DoubleClick platform (https://www.doubleclickbygoogle.com ). This means that, in addition to Google AdSense cookies, you may also find DoubleClick cookies on your computer.
At the following addresses you will find more information about Google advertising.
Advertisements as well as affiliations you may find while browsing this site, allow us to meet the expenses necessary to maintain the site itself and to support those related to its development. Pravastatin.org cookies allow us to monitor your interests in an absolutely anonymous way so as to show you relevant advertisements.